Monday, September 18, 2006
What Time Is It - With Pictures

In this previous post, I had mentioned that I would show you the clock that I made for my mother's birthday. Well, here it is... with her 4 cherished grandkids on display. She loves it. She had it hanging in her dining room the very next day.

Yes, scrapbooking is another one of my addictions. I love to create. I especially love to take scrapbooking classes. Scrapbooking classes are not really my creations, but it still gets me energized and refreshed as I'm working on the projects.

What kinds of projects or addictions get you energized and refreshed?


  posted at 2:56 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well--blogging, lately. Also, it's funny, because I just posted today about reading--that it actually refreshes and relaxes me, as opposed to blog writing, which makes me think (in a good way), and something about surfing blogs on the computer gets my mind racing, so I try not to do it right before I go to bed.

I also love a good meal (can that count as a project?). Seriously--I like creating a nice meal, and I appreciate the work that goes into another person's creation, too.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Lori - I love that clock! My mom would love something like that, but I am very un-crafty.

Projects and addictions? Reading, blogging, baking. Sometimes crocheting a comfy afghan, although I haven' done that in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search