Friday, September 08, 2006
Cuddle Bug

So... do you cuddle?


That is a question that a lot of our friends have actually either brought up in conversation, or have asked us in the past few months.

My good friend, R told me a month or so ago at a scrapbooking crop that she and her hubby just bought a new King Sized Bed. They were sleeping in a full - but went for the big guns - and now she is sleeping like a baby. In her own words, "she feels like she has her own apartment."

Another friend of mine, A, tells me that she and her hubby also fall asleep on their own side, in their big king sized bed.

And me - I'm the same way. Love you honey, but keep to your side during the night so that I can get my beauty sleep because heaven knows I'm not purty without my beauty sleep.

Then there's Perry... now he's my cuddle bug. I'm not sure where this comes from, but since he was a tiny thing, he's always been a cuddler. Up on his daddy's chest at a week old. Next to the burp rags - yes, those smelly things jammed right to his face, up to almost 2 years old. And now it's the animals - the stuffed ones. He has gone through many different kinds of stuffed animals, but now there is the one that is the most cuddled - Benji - a Build-A-Bear treasure. He's actually a beagle dog, not a bear, but he is a treasure. This has been his cuddle bug for more than a year now. He can't sleep unless Benji is right next to his face.

When I go in to to his bedroom later at night to make sure he is all covered up, Benji is always there right next to him. Perry, I wish for you a wife that will want to cuddle with you - because you are definitely going to need a cuddle bug.

  posted at 2:56 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

He is such a cutie.

Chad is a cuddler, but I am not. We're still in a full-size bed (after 12.5 years!), but I think I have him convinced that we need to move up. I'd love king, but maybe we'll compromise at queen. :) I just love to sprawl out when I'm sleeping. As bad as it sounds, I sleep much better when Chad's out of town (even though it takes me longer to actually fall asleep). Camden takes after me. So poor Chad... he's hoping that Logan will be more of a cuddler!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is such a sweet sentiment for Perry.

Kyle is a "blanket" boy. He knows it's naptime, and he'll say, "Night, Night. Blanket?" and he grabs the blanket and balls it up and hugs it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search