Sunday, August 20, 2006
Sundays with Family
Today we invited my brother and his wife over to help me set up my new laptop, and since they were over here, mom and dad might as well come and hang out also. It was a gorgeous day outside - low 80's - so we sat out on our back deck watching Perry and his dad play football. We grilled chicken, drank some iced green tea and just enjoyed the time together. I'm thankful and blessed that most of my family lives near me and we can spend time together so easily.

  posted at 9:09 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search