Thursday, September 07, 2006
10 Things About Me
This is usually done at the 100th post - and yes, I'm getting ahead of myself, but in honor of my 10th post, I would like to post 10 things about me...

  1. I am 42 years old and honestly can't believe it.
  2. I met my husband at church when I was 29 years old.
  3. I thought before I married that I did not want to have children.
  4. We were engaged 10 months after we started dating.
  5. We have an almost 8 year old little boy who is the highlight of our life.
  6. I suffered post-partum depression for about a year after Perry was born.
  7. I generally wish that we would have had more than one child.
  8. I have worked at an advertising agency for 17+ years for the same boss who hired me 17 years ago.
  9. I have lived in the KC metro area my entire life.
  10. I start each morning with a cup of coffee from Starbucks, either at the cafe or in my home.

There you go - 10 things about me you didn't know before. I'm hoping to make it to 100 posts.

  posted at 12:30 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

This was great, Lori - I was glad to read your "10 Things." And you're on a roll - I think you'll definitely make it to 100!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea to do a 10th post. I knew almost everything--but I don't think I remembered that you'd only been at one job for 17 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search