Tuesday, August 29, 2006
What Kind of Coffee Are You?
You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low
What Kind of Coffee Are You?


This isn't really me - I don't like Frappacino's and my caffeine addiction is rather high - make that REALLY high. Maybe I lied while answering the quiz. Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet. How about you? What Kind of Coffee Are You?

  posted at 10:05 AM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I took this test too - and it told me I was a Frappacino also, but the description was way off. I drink coffee every day so that I can function, and am majorly addicted. The test is clearly flawed!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree that neither of you are frappacinos. I hadn't taken it yet, so I took it. I'm espresso. I think that the best is right, but the worst isn't really, and I'm not that high on the coffee needs.

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search