Tuesday, August 22, 2006
What Time Is It?
What time is it, you ask? My mom will be able to tell you when she receives the clock I made for her tonight at the local big box scrapbook store. I took the class with my 2 friends, Rachael and Janna, and I must tell you that it is one cool clock. It has pictures of her grandkids taking the place of some of the numbers. And it is in purples and browns which will look beeeuuutiful in her dining room. As soon as I get picture savvy, I will post a pic of the clock. It is really cool, I tell ya!

  posted at 10:21 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search