Monday, April 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Ainsley Lynn!
Today - April 14th - my adorable niece Ainsley Lynn turns one year old.
I remember her being born - on a snowy Saturday afternoon - and it really seems like it was just a couple months ago.

But she's a one year old now.

And she is just the smartest and sweetest little girl.

Her parents - my little brother and sister-in-law - have been incredible parents. I used to say before Ainsley was born that this baby was going to "rock their world."

Ainsley has rocked their world - and they wouldn't have it any other way. She has rocked their world in the best way possible.

Speaking of "rocking your world" - this rocker son of mine will always rock our world...

You can always count on Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brad to provide video game entertainment at their birthday socials!

The birthday party was a great time - bbq burgers, cake and ice cream, and lots of presents for Ainsley to open. She will be kept very busy for the next few months with all the fun toys she received.


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Labels:


  posted at 10:25 AM
  Comments (6)


6 Comments:
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe the family resemblance.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO adorable! Happy Birthday, Ainsley!

And I completely agree with Jennifer about the family resemblance.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

What a cutie! And what a proud Aunt you are!!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

She's so precious!!! sounds like you all had great fun celebrating her!

:-) Susan

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger The Dynamic Uno said...

LOVE the cake picture! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Ainsley!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Hi Lori,

I apologize for using your comments to contact you but I couldn't find an email link in your profile. Congratulations! You've won one of the Comfort Food totes I'm giving away.

Please contact me with your mailing information - my email link is in my sidebar.

PS...Ainsley is completely adorable. A belated happy birthday to her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search