Saturday, April 14, 2007
Welcome Little Girl
My parents called me excited from the hospital at 5:45am this morning. They wanted to inform me that Brad - my baby brother - said I needed to come on up to the hospital. Cindy had just received her epidural, and she was already at a five.

I got up fast. I wasn't going to miss being there. I just could not wait to meet my newest niece or nephew.

When we were in the waiting room, after we knew she was ready to start pushing, I received this text message from my brother.

I was hesitant in opening it up because I was truly a little worried that he was going to text me what the sex of the baby was... and I did not drive a half hour to the hospital, in the early morning (with an April snow falling), to find out if I had a new niece or nephew in a test message! But when I opened up my phone, it said... "It's a Liggett". We were very excited to know that baby had been born, but we still didn't know whether "it" was a boy or a girl.

About ten minutes later, out walks my brother ready to take us back to meet his new baby.

His sweet baby daughter was born this morning... Ainsley Lynn. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.

She's a beautiful, healthy little girl who hardly cries at all.

She even yawned a little for us - she's already a bit bored with her new family... or else she's so very used to us all being there and carrying on like that. Nothing new to her! I think she's going to fit right in.

We love this new little addition to the family. Congratulations Brad and Cindy! She's a keeper!

Labels:


  posted at 9:13 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Rach said...

Oh my goodness Congrats Aunt Lori. She is precious. Oh babies, aren't they wonderful?!
We got to see our little pumpkin move on Friday and it was amazing.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Oh what a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations, Lori -- to you and to your brother and his wife as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search