Friday, March 30, 2007
Happy Anniversary to My Parents

My parents have been married 44 years today!

Guess what they are doing on their 44th anniversary? Going out to dinner with their best friends - Johnnie and Lynn. Johnnie and Lynn will have their granddaughter Karsen with them and my parents will have Perry tagging along.

Phil and I will go out on date night for my parent's anniversary - life doesn't get any better!

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Labels:


  posted at 8:50 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Sounds like a great plan to me! Happy Anniversary, Mr. & Mrs. Liggett! (And I know I'm a little late - sorry about that!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search