Friday, February 23, 2007
Comfort Zone Quiz Time!
Please sign in and take my quiz - I'd love to know how much you think you know me... or how much you really do know me.

If you don't take my quiz, please let me know you stopped by - a girl needs to know that somebody's there.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Quiz here


UPDATE: I don't know what it says after you finish the test - it may say that you don't know me - but for those who are missing only 1 or 2 out of the 8 questions so far - I think you are doing great! If you receive a perfect score, I'm going to send you a little surprise in the mail.
I do have one (or possibly two) tricky questions in there! Good luck to you all and thanks for taking my quiz!


I'll post more next week and I'll also give you the answers to my quiz!

Labels:


  posted at 8:02 PM
  Comments (3)


3 Comments:
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was very fun! I might make my own.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Woo-hoo! I only missed one. :) Fun quiz!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

I don't know you and just started reading your blog. Love your picture on your header...I have my comfort zone in my L/R and it's so cozy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search