Sunday, February 11, 2007
Sunday Six - Perry Ponders Valentine's Day

I found this on a couple blogs that I browse and I just had to play along with Perry - my 8 year old wonder boy.

1. What is love?

“Man – I knew it but just forgot. Okay, okay... love is when like people hug each other and stuff – that’s love."

2. Why do we celebrate Valentine’s Day?

“To have a big day of loving.”

3. How do we celebrate Valentine’s Day?

“By doing some Valentine’s Day parties”

4. What are Valentines?

"Cards that you give people to show them that you love them."

5. How many valentines can you have at one time?

"30" What do you mean by 30? "Because I can hold 30 in a hand." I'm thinking he means cards here!

6. Who do you love?

"My family."

Thanks Perry for giving me your answers to these questions.

Now I wish for all of you a big day of loving!

Labels:


  posted at 8:03 PM
  Comments (3)


3 Comments:
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Aw - very sweet!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Rach said...

That is cute...I am sure that these will be great memories for you to refer back to when he grows up.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I tell you, he is going to be a great Valentine one day. I mean, to someone other than his first love, his mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search