Sunday, January 21, 2007
"This is the Best Snow Day Ever"
We woke up this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow - approximately 5 inches out our way. As soon as Phil told Perry it was time to go out and shovel, Perry scrambled up the stairs to get dressed, giggling like a little school girl. His best friend and next door neighbor Blake came outside with his brother Payton and they all started working on building their snow friend. Forget shoveling now, it's time to play! (Notice that their snow guy is listening to an ipod - kids are so hip and technical these days.)
Our neighbor (and dentist) on the next street over also took the kids on a four-wheel sled ride. (Thanks Doc!)
After all of their snow adventures, we finally coaxed Perry inside to get a hot shower and lunch. As he was stripping down to his skivvies in the garage, he exclaimed "I'm so glad God made this snow for us. This is my best snow day ever."

Labels:


  posted at 3:10 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Oh what fun!! Camden would be jealous if I showed him these pictures. We don't even have enough snow on the ground to cover the grass and he's longing for a snow day and time to sled. I'm so glad that Perry got to have such a great day!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That looks really fun. We haven't had any snow days either. We got an inch last week, but that's it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search