Wednesday, January 10, 2007
He Really Didn't Do That?!
In my last post, I talked about Perry playing basketball this winter - one of the many sports that he loves. In our home, we are all sports, all the time... that's what can happen in a home with two boys... yes, that's right I did say boys.

So tonight Perry has basketball practice and we are trading carpool duties with Perry's good friend Joshua. Tonight was Joshua's dad turn to drive home. He pulls up into our drive, so I head out to the drive to thank Matt, and he gets out and asks me a strange question. His statement asked with no expression in his face...
You all don't watch much football in your house, do you?
Excuse me? Do you know who you are talking to?

We don't watch football... we breath, eat, sleep, play, read, attend for 20+ years, scream, jump up and down, pray, yell, seek out autographs, write about and consume football in our home. Matt knows that. But "yes Matt, we do watch football in our house, why do you ask?"
"Because during break when Perry ran to get a drink of water out of his water bottle, he then spit it out... right there on the gym floor."
NO. HE. DID. NOT!!

OH. YES. HE. DID!!

Perry, the gym is not outside, the court is not grass, your water is not gatorade, and this is not football. Get with the program, son.

Is it bedtime yet?

  posted at 10:05 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Oh, please forgive me, but I'm laughing here! They really know how to surprise us, don't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search