Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Please Tell Me It's True
I was browsing Amazon this morning at work since, ya know, I work in market research and all and browsing is sorta like research, right? And what else am I supposed to do with my time when everyone else is upstairs making latte's or checking out the scores on the plasma... someone needs to be doing some research around here, right?

Anyway, I came upon this...

Oh it would make me so very happy!

I'm doing the happy dance right now at my desk just thinking about it.

Does anyone know when this will be released?

If so, leave me a comment.

I've so missed him.

I can't wait to go back to Stuckeyville.

Labels:


  posted at 9:06 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Chad and I loved watching Ed!! Well, after the first 2 seasons or so, our interest dropped off a bit, but we got many good laughs from that show. Particularly from Phil Stubbs and Shirley. And I love that "Warren" is in the Mac commercials now -- I missed him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search