Thursday, March 01, 2007
Comfort Zone Quiz Check
I love how so many people took my quiz - and some of you seem to know me so well - some not so much! (Psst Diana - you and I will be talking soon about your answers!)

Answers to my Quiz:

How did I meet Phil? In the singles Sunday school department at my church. (My sister-in-law Diana answered that I met him in a bar. Seriously?!)

How old was I when I married? The ripe ol' age of 30

Where did we honeymoon? Kiawah Island, SC

How many siblings do I have? 2 brothers

How many colleges did I attend? 4 - and yes I did graduate, thank you very much.

What is my dream job? Church Secretary
I need to write a whole post on this answer as I'm sure many of you are wondering why I answered it the way I did. I'll get to that soon.

What is my maiden name? Liggett

How many internet moms helped me survive motherhood? 10
I also would love to someday write about these 10 remarkable women here - but I always thought maybe one or two of these 10 women would have already written so eloquently about them... and I would have not done it justice.

We're getting ready to take a Spring Break here in the Comfort Zone.

Yes, Mama's leaving the comfort zone.

We're going to relax, read, chill with the family and spend some time in the sun.

Be back soon with more comfort zone moments.

Labels:


  posted at 2:58 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Rach said...

I hope you are having a GREAT time on your vacation!
thanks for the use of Grey's.
Talk to you soon!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I only missed the colleges and the honeymoon, but I did get the other ones!

I think that you should write about the moms. Your words would do it justice.

Btw, I just noticed your new profile pic. You look awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search