Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!

How much do I love Easter? Pretty dresses, Easter church service, country club brunch, baskets filled with surprises, and being with family.


How much do I love these two cutie patooties?


We've had a wonderful week on vacation with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and two nieces.


And we ended our Spring break week with Easter... what can be better than that?

I'll post more this week with pictures from vacation.

Labels:


  posted at 8:02 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Oh, Ainsley is absolutely beautiful! And I definitely see traces of her Aunt Lori in her! And Perry, of course, is as handsome as ever. Sounds like you had a very nice Easter.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to see vacation pics and hear more about your trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search