Thursday, October 25, 2007
Nine is Mighty Fine!
Last year on Perry's 8th Birthday, I conducted a short interview with him. You can read it here.

Yesterday, on his ninth birthday, I conducted a random interview to see what answers my birthday guy can give to some general questions.

So let's begin...

1. What is your favorite TV show at the moment ? ESPN NFL Countdown

2. What is your favorite food ? Cheeseburgers

3. Who do you think will make the next best President of the US ? Priest Holmes

4. What does Dad do best ? Coaching me

5. What does Mom do best ? Asking me about my feelings like when I'm quiet she always asks me "what are you thinking about."

6. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation ? Orlando, FL


7. What do you love most about your teacher Ms. Stice ? That's she is very nice and caring and loving.


8. What is your favorite movie that you never get tired of watching ? The Sandlot


9. What do you do best with in baseball ? Catching


10. What do you worry about with the Earth ? That someday we'll be blown up when the sun turns into a red giant. (They have been talking about this in science this year!)


11. What do you think you will be when you grow up ? A football player


12. What is your favorite stuffed animal right now? Of course, Benji


Dude... you're the best!


Happy 9th Birthday! Our love for you is ever-lasting.

Labels:


  posted at 2:47 PM
  Comments (6)


6 Comments:
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Perry. Hope you have a great day.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I LOVE this idea!! I may borry it for DS 4's birthday in January. He'll be nine, too.

Happy happy birthday to your boy.

:-) Susan

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Great interviews. Happy Birthday, Perry!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh--Happy Birthday Perry!! I love hearing his perspective on what you do well, Mom.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Happy birthday, Perry! Loved this Q&A!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Hi Lori- You were my Book Bag winner this month! Email me and let me know your mailing info! Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search