Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Which is Better - Part One
I'm simply amazed right now that I have nothing to write about.

Nothing. Zilch. Nada.


And all I really want to know right now is...


Which movie do you think is better?


SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE


or


YOU'VE GOT MAIL

Yes, that's all.


I just really want to know which movie is better... in your opinion.


Leave me a comment and let me know.


That's all. Bye for now.


I'm sure I'll be back soon to my regular program with something of value.

Labels:


  posted at 11:13 AM
  Comments (4)


4 Comments:
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rach said...

You've got mail. Most definitely. Meg Ryan is just so loveable here and I so want to work for her at the book store.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I'm partial to You've Got Mail, probably because of the bookstores. :)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, but are you going to tell us which you like better?

Definitely You've Got Mail. So far it's unanimous.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I vote for Sleepless in Seattle, but only by a hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search