Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Four Things Fun (a.k.a. Back to the Blog!)
I haven't posted a dad-gum thing on here since over a month ago so I decided it was time to get back on the bloggin' train and post something, anything... and here is what I found...

...and I wasn't even tagged... it was just something I read on another blog (and I can't even remember which one) and decided that it would start me off. Here we go...


4 Jobs I've Had:

1. Morrow's Nut House - it's actual name. It's really a shop that sold candy and nuts, but I always got a kick out of telling people I worked at the "nut house"
2. Ice Cream scooper during a summer at Ridgecrest, North Carolina
3. Secretary for a sales manager at a savings & loan (yes - the two words "secretary" and "savings & loan" are aging me)
4. Focus Group Services Manager

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:

1. When Harry Met Sally
2. You've Got Mail
3. Beautiful Girls
4. The Devil Wears Prada

4 Places I've Lived:

1. Kansas City, MO
2. Independence, MO
3. Blue Springs, MO
4. Lee's Summit, MO
(The last 3 are all suburbs of Kansas City - I've never moved from Kansas City my entire life.)

4 TV Shows I Watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friday Night Lights
3. October Road
4. American Idol

4 Places I've Been:

1. New York City
2. Honolulu, HI
3. Sanibel Island, FL
4. San Diego, CA

4 People who e-mail Me Regularly:

1. my mom (as well as calling me quite regularly :)
2. Amy
3. Janna
4. Diana

4 Favorite Things to Eat:

1. Mexican
2. Sushi sampler at Kona Grill
3. Ham Noodle Cheese Casserole at Andre's
4. Chocolate chip-butterscotch tollhouse cookies made by me


4 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. Charleston, SC
2. a resort and spa anywhere
3. memory preserving at my favorite scrapbook store
4. out on a date with my hubby at one of our favorite restaurants

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:

1. Vacation over spring break to Orlando, FL
2. Organizing and remodeling Perry's bedroom
3. Reading more books - especially the good ones
4. Finding a connection in our new home church - areas where I can serve

4 People to Tag: (If you have already done this - do it again - just for me, purty please!)

1. Katrina
2. Jennifer
3. Beth
4. Rachael - an easy blog for a new momma!

I'm really going to try and be more consistent with my blogging. I have so much to talk about, but not enough time to write about it... I must find the time...

So don't give up on me!

I'll be back...

Labels:


  posted at 6:32 PM
  Comments (7)


7 Comments:
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Loved reading your answers, Lori! I'll get mine up today.

I hope you blog the process of re-doing Perry's room!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

Thanks for tagging me Lori! Fun questions!

SOOOO glad to see you blogging again!!

Missed you!!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I'm so glad you are back!!! In gratitude for you writing again, I'll post this quickly--either today or tomorrow.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! You don't know how badly I've been wanting you to post something new...oh yeah, I guess I might've mentioned it a time or two.

Loved the list!

Janna

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hey! I love your answers. Hey, you're coming to our neck of the woods on your spring break.

Hugs,

Susan

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Rach said...

Thanks for tagging me! It gives me a reason to blog...I don't know if blogging about lack of sleep, poopy dipaers or brstfeeding would be all that exciting!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Welcome back! Missed 'ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search