Friday, July 06, 2007
Rockin' = Cool?!

Beth who lives in the land of testosterone over in North Carolina has given me this award - I'm a "Rockin' Girl Blogger!" So am I cool or what?!

Beth and I have known each other for 8+ years and I call her one of my "sister saviors"... meaning she helped save my life when I became a brand new mom. I will someday post about my "10 sisters." They deserve it.

I am now to nominate other bloggers - but that is just too hard for me because I think all the bloggers that I read on a daily basis are rockin.' But I'll try to introduce you to some of my new personal favorites...

1. Rae Rae's Ramblings... Rach is a real life friend. I've known her for a long time. You can read about her turning 30 here. She has just started a blog and is posting periodically. She's also due to have a baby around the same time that my boy turns nine. I'm so looking forward to meeting her baby boy.

2. Thankful Moments... Lisa writes from the heart. She tells us about her days with her only child - Evan, and her husband. I enjoy reading about her life - she tells it like it is.... even when she got a speeding ticket last week.

3. Jill at Who Could Ask For Anything More is a fun-lovin, chic Southern belle. You feel as if she could be your best friend from the minute you start reading her thoughtful posts. She's so fun to read.

That's all for now... I know many, many more... but our family is spending the day getting ready for the re-scheduled state tournament baseball game this evening, and a short getaway to Branson Mo.

The laundry is calling my name.

I'll be back sometime next week to share with you lots of pictures and lots of memories made.

Labels:


  posted at 8:32 AM
  Comments (5)


5 Comments:
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Susan said...

You most definitely are a rockin' girl blogger! What fun!

Have a great weekend.

:-) Susan

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jill said...

You ROCK in my book. Thanks so much for nominating me, Lori. Your words mean a lot to me. Hope you have a really great weekend.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Rach said...

Thanks girl for the nomination! I do appreciate it.
Have a great baseball tournament weekend!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Lisa M said...

Lori ~ I love reading your blog. Your blog rocks!!! Thanks for nominating me. It's the first award I've ever been nominated for here in blogland. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

Girl- of couse you rock!!!

Yes- we'll have to all share our story soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search