Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Daring, Adventurous and Adorable
A blog that I love to visit is Everyday Mommy. She is the momma of an only child (a son she warmly refers to as LoveBug). I love to visit her blog because she is also a "local."

She is hosting a contest for the newly released book The Dangerous Book for Boys. She states that I need to write a post on my blog about the most daring, adventurous or just plain adorable thing your son has done.

If Everyday Mommy says this is the book to read if you have boys, then I'm thinking I will definitely want to read it.

What I think makes Perry such an amazing boy is that he wakes up every single day with a purpose.

Whether it be going to golf camp, preparing for a baseball game, making new friends at summer camp on the days his mom has to work, or just hanging out with his mom and dad as the day draws to a close, he lives each day to its fullest.

I think his every day life makes him the most daring, adventurous and adorable eight year old boy that I know.

Labels:


  posted at 8:55 AM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Sweet post, Lori, and I agree that Perry is a WONDERFUL eight-year-old!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I also will second the thought that Perry is one special guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search