Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Forget the Apple Pie or Chevrolet, It's Only Baseball Here!

Coach Ike (my son's baseball coach) is all baseball, all the time.

This is what I saw yesterday afternoon as I was looking out my kitchen window.

Yes, that's right... he's measuring out the bases and his wife is spray-painting a baseball diamond.

Right in his own back yard.

We do have a tournament this weekend so I'm guessing we all need to "be ready."

Then this is what happened tonight when I asked Phil to take Perry to get his haircut tonight.

Remember in this post, his hair looked soooo good.

I asked Phil (when Perry wasn't around) what he was thinking? He looks like my brother-in-law right before he reported to duty.

And he replies... "this is a great haircut for baseball season. He won't be all sweaty when he's wearing his catcher's helmet." (Um yeah, his head may not be sweaty, but he still wears a uniform and the catcher's gear.)

He's totally drinking the kool-aid here in the cul-de-sac...

All baseball, all the time.

Labels:


  posted at 7:59 PM
  Comments (3)


3 Comments:
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh the famous "BUZZ" cut! My DS 2 "had" to get buzzed when he made the varsity soccer team...he looked very similar...but then decided he liked it that way for the summer. He kept it that way for a long time...now...they are are long-haired hippie-looking kids (except DS 1 who ended up buzzing a bad haircut completely off the other day). I know where you are...just remember it grows back.

:-) Susan

P.S. Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Ha! I've been trying to talk Camden into a buzz cut -- both to cut down on the sweaty-head-syndrome and so that we don't have to take him for a haircut as often -- but he refuses. :)

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Perry looks ADORABLE...hair or no hair.

Your neighbor, on the otherhand, YIKES!! She seriously let her husband talk her into spray painting the yard??? I'll have what she's drinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search