Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Betcha' Can't Guess Where We Were All Weekend?
Yep, that's right - another baseball tournament!

The Comets advanced to the Championship game on Sunday afternoon!!

And.... they lost.

But the boys learned a great life lesson... losing. It will happen.

They got a great 2nd place trophy that all the boys will take turns sharing.

They have another tournament in three weeks so we get try it all over again.




For the parents of a Little Leaguer, a baseball game is simply a nervous breakdown into innings. Earl Wilson

Labels:


  posted at 7:48 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Great photos... it's that ball tournament time of year again, huh? Love the quote at the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search