Saturday, October 28, 2006
Full Circle
Tomorrow is our anniversary. Twelve years ago we were married on a warm October Day. Just like the forecast is for tomorrow here in the middle of the states - a warm, harvest day.

Eight years ago tonight we had take-out italian in our bedroom. We set up a table and chairs in our bedroom, placed our 5 day old little boy in his bassinet - and spent our E.N.T.I.R.E. anniversary dinner talking about our new little baby boy.

Tonight we go out to eat for our anniversary at one of our fave local restaurants. We sit at the table, toasting to our 12 years, spending the E.N.T.I.R.E. dinner talking about our new puppy, Shane.

Now just how many therapy sessions do you think we might need?!

  posted at 9:20 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

We do the same thing - what in the world did we talk about before we had kids and pets?

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Funny!

Happy Anniversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search