Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I Love Autumn!
Just a few pictures to bring a smile to my mother's face...




One of the best things about fall is football season. Not only do we attend all home Chiefs games, but Perry and Phil have now become avid Mizzou fans. Through friends of Phil's, we have received tickets to two games so far this year, and also have been given tickets to another home game in November. They are thrilled! I join in because it's not a bad way to spend a Saturday... tailgating with friends, hanging out with my boys and enjoying a beautiful day at the stadium.

And look who came to see me while her parents were at a Chiefs football game this past Sunday...



Miss Ainsley Lynn is now 18 months old and is growing up so fast.


Autumn... it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Labels:


  posted at 9:26 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Great pics! And little Ainsely is so incredibly adorable! (And, once again, I am struck by the major family resemblance.)

So nice to see a post from you!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

Aw, great pictures. Perry is looking so grown! How and when did this happen??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search