Thursday, May 22, 2008
Congrats David Cook, Happy Birthday Dad and a Creepy Meme!


First of all - Our hometown boy from Blue Springs Missouri is an American Idol!! Congratulations David Cook - you truly deserve it!


Second - Happy Birthday Dad! Have a wonderful day!


Third - my friend Katrina at Callapidder Days posted a creepy little meme on her blog, so I thought I would follow along because I too tend to have issues to get creeped out by a lot of things.

I get the heebie jeebies by these five little things...
Now that you know my issues creepies, tell me... what are some of yours?

Labels:


  posted at 12:00 PM
  Comments (4)


4 Comments:
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like the sounds of balloons and Styrofoam either. Great little meme - I think I'm going to do one today.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Well, I loved the Soarin' ride at Epcot, but I get that same feeling when I see someone scuba diving or any other underwater activity, so I understand. And the puke...yeah, that's probably one of my least favorite things in the world. Logan's only had one stomach bug so far, and I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it's a long time until the next one.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

My problem with the balloons is that I am afraid they will POP and I can't stand that noise. I can not take any loud noises.

Soarin' I love, but you will NOT catch me on a ski lift.

This was a fun little meme.

Hugs,

Susan

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Potato salad makes me want to gag, and I eat everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search