Thursday, November 16, 2006
This Is Just Plain Crazy
This is a scene outside a Best Buy somewhere in the United States. I saw it on one of my daily read news sites. It's not the Best Buy near my home, but it could have been... this is exactly what I saw this morning after my Starbuck's run. If I had a camera with me this morning, this is the vision I would have captured.

Tents were lined up and down the sidewalk in front of the store. Literally hundreds of people waiting for the new PlayStation 3 that will be on sale at midnight - about 3 hours from now. I bet these people are counting down the minutes right now.

I'm wondering how many Starbuck's runs they have made in the past 3 days. That's right - 3 days these people have been camping out for this gaming system.

Craziness - what more can I say?

  posted at 8:58 PM
  Comments (3)


3 Comments:
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I completely agree - I think that's nuts! I can't think of anything that I'd be willing to camp out for 3 days to buy!!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I saw some people at Target on Thursday, too. I wonder why they do it, too. I mean, it might sell out, but they can buy one in January!

Although, I have to tell you, if Perry wanted one, and wanted it for Christmas, you might, just might, be there, right?

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger PDub said...

HAAA HAAA! Jennifer - you truly know I would never camp out for a gaming system for my son - much less camp out for the sake of camping!! You're hilarious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lori

Location: Missouri

I'm a 40-something gal living life in my comfort zone. I'm a wife to Phil and a mother to our 9-year old son, Perry.

Recent Posts

More Than You Need to Know About Me

Friends in Real Life

Books I Read in 2007

Books I'm Reading in 2008

TV Shows I Love To Watch

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:

Miscellaneous

Search